LOCUS Project Competition
LOCUS National Technological Festival, the exhibition where you can showcase your projects. LOCUS 2019 (Rural Development Using ICT) calls for the projects. 40 thousand visitors visit locus every year.
Exhibition Date: Magh 24, 25 and 26 2075
Registration Fee: Rs. 500
Deadline: Magh 20, 2075
Complition Time: Magh 20, 2075
*(After the evaluation only short listed project will be provided with the available resources help.)
GUIDELINES FOR PROJECT
- Maximum of 4 person can form a group.
- Can change the project title after contacting the LOCUS office within the deadline.
- Project should be completed before 20th of Magh which will then investigate by mentor panel.
- Project proposal(2 pages only) should be submitted with this form with the following contents :
- Team members
- Short Description of the topic / Introduction (with minimum 100 words)
- Hardware / Software you are using
- Methodology (How you are going to do this project) (with minimum 100 words)
- Scope and application (with minimum 100 words)
* Thematic category : Hardware, Software, Electrical
* Non thematic category : Hardware, Software, Electrical
* Most applicable
* Young innovation for +2 students
*People’s Choice Award
* Instrumentation category
**RS. 15,000 in each Category
For further information
Visit locus office,IOE,Pulchowk Campus or following representatives:
Subash Timilsina, Hardware Coordinator (9846778497)
Thakur Paudel, Electrical Coordinator (9860206368)
Suman Sapkota, Software Coordinator (9818739110)